Dec 11, 2006

Kayla is 122 (days old that is)

Wow, can't believe she's going to be 4 months old already. It never ceases to amaze me how fast children grow. Can you believe she went from this:


to this:






Sick again.

Kristin is sick again, this time with a mild case of bronchitis. She started coughing on Saturday, and it got progressively worse. This morning her temperature was OK, and when I picked her up from school I figured I'd call Kaiser to get some advice on what cough medicine I should give her. Based on the information I provided them, they suggested I bring her in. Her temperature was 102.8 when they checked. They gave her some Tylenol, and prescribed some antibiotics just in case it was a bacterial infection. Poor thing, the only thing that seemed to make her feel better was her comfort blanket 'ba'ba'. She's always sniffing one of the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment