Aug 27, 2010

Back to school

Kristin is back to school now, and every day it's a struggle to get her out of bed. We make sure it's lights out by 10pm, but no matter what, during the week she literally needs to be dragged out of bed. Then comes breakfast, which takes her about an hour to eat. Don't get me started on her not drinking milk. Come Saturday and Sunday though, she's up at the crack of dawn, drumming, playing her toy piano, running around, jumping, being as loud as humanly possible.

late for school

8 comments:

  1. sounds like me. hahaha. i can never get out of bed. and i don't know how i'll ever catch my bus when school starts for me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 PM

    Sounds like me when I have to go to work! LOL. Love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! We all have that special energy reserve that magically appears on weekends and holidays. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Do you ever come to Brooklyn? I'd love a shoot for my kids! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im always watching out for new posts/photos of these two. how they've grown!!!

    Thanks for sharing all your beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im always watching out for new posts/photos of these two. how they've grown!!!

    Thanks for sharing all your beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photograph is AMAZING. Couldn't decide where to post a comment...everything is just so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture!
    But also, your texts crack me up every time. And that's surely because I can relate to them so much! :))

    ReplyDelete