Feb 14, 2011

bieber fever

Happy Valentines Day!

bieber fever

Kristin and Kayla enjoy listening to the high pitched, catchy tunes of Justin Bieber. Me, not so much. They also like the young Michael Jackson songs when he with the Jackson 5. When we got this copy of Vanity Fair in the mail, Kayla's eyes opened wide and said "OOHH Justin BEAVER!!!"
____________________________

Kinda off topic, but I started a facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/kristinandkayla I'll be posting behind the scenes stuff (lighting, setup, before/after shots) there so feel free to add it if you are on facebook : )

like

4 comments:

  1. seriously..too cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah7:32 PM

    Hey, I found this blog via www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/a-father-who-creatively (which I found via stumbleupon.) I just wanted to tell you that I am a high schooler who is interested in photography and that your blog really inspired me as a photographer. I also really appreciated your suggestion in the interview of starting a 365 project, I think I'll try that.
    So I just wanted to say thanks, because your blog and photography is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Bieber means beaver in German. :)

    ReplyDelete