Sep 12, 2008

"Baby's too big"

photo

Kids are so darned funny....The other day, Kayla was getting dressed. She struggled with getting her t-shirt on, and finally gave up after a few minutes, all the while throwing a fit. "Unnggg, Unnnnggg!!" Then in chinese, she goes "Baby too BIG, can't put on shirt!!!!" It's hilarious that instead of saying her shirt was too small, she was saying SHE was too big. I got a good chuckle out of it.

We finally bought her a new pair of shoes for school. She has been tripping a lot, and we noticed that her left shoe was kind of leaning in a little, causing her to not walk flat footed. She LOVES her new shoes. Everyday after I pick her up, she asks me in english, "You like my choos? You like them?"

photo-1

oh, and both of these pictures were taken with the iphone. I'm pretty impressed with the quality.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    HAHAHA. Being a Chinese dad myself, I dig those funny moment even more when they mix languages together.

    ReplyDelete